Sunday, April 24, 2011

If I could praise thee

If I could praise thee
I could praise thee with the ability of a thousand voices
And I could hear in the background
Ten thousand horses

It must be the angels, It must be the angels

It must be the angels

Descendants descending
from his transcendent tables like angels of word
on paper pages of sages and scrolls
from pypus types of leather bound secrets
from a holier dimension
not mention the sight more holier than thou
His eyes drawing yet
light disturbing the darkness in me
turning me like a pot of clay in a fiercesome furnice
as I am cooked unto godliness.

Hallelujah the anthem more glorious
white hairs with His names on each strand
my eyes couldn't believe I was seeing this.
El Elyon In Spirit this more than words
it would take Jesus to describe this
and a thousand times eternity for scribes to capture this
more than magnificent sight
as Goo reveals His majesty amoungst men

see His walk amoung us like waters
Oceans make way for his temples
as Israel takes a water deviding step the chosen takes a walk through crimson seas
That's thru problems and fears
Mary crying over her son's ton of tears

as He cried for you and He cried for me


Tears no longer fall but from faces
who look upon the blood as a price
more precious than rubies and gold
a sacrifice untold
as eternal significance unfolds
to uphold
more souls as a great harvest awaits
the servants I'm told
this is
in the heart of a Father of love.



I could praise

No comments:

Post a Comment