Tuesday, October 5, 2010

something about the musc

Something about the music
makes you sick kick slick stick
the beat the discord of the falling Lucifer
Its good its life I here God listens
highest form of worship my ship courtship relationship between the sip and I am now misbehaving as the master of music

hypnotizes me with twin tables cables
so falls my marbles as we ascelate accelerate
and finally dissipate like vapor under the beats
the sweat puppets like I hang on these strings
He pulls a spell of pills so I dance to the volume

open up the grave rave am already a slave
let's rock and roll mock and stroll
let's kill them all
Hip hop pull this trigger on this gun

pun master's date with my fate on this musical plate rewinds my mind with tones
moving my mental bones
tap tap moss coding recording storing
in my imagination this moments fascination

Something about the music makes you sick kick slick stick the beat the discord of the falling Lucifer
Delusions visions diluted
musical streams polluted everybody scream
so I scream to my musical stars idolized to God
Billed to go through these gates
Fingers falling on black keyboards
To download my G-strings
My guitar sings a rhyme
that minds will mime and hum

As an anthem
Beat boxing my drum
rolling and rolled like a spliff
For minds to get a high frequency
Through speakers to cause
Them to climax
maximizing the effect of instruments
To understand in silent sounds

That something about the music
makes you sick kick slick stick the beat
the discord of the falling Lucifer

No comments:

Post a Comment