Thursday, November 4, 2010

my heart is a specimen (heart twisted)

Interrogating emotions
Running a test of authenticity

In a science lab, I bring biology
My heart is a specimen
Beating, I watch as it lays there

I want to know how it feels
When this organ is bombarded
With emotions of loving a stranger
Heart, are you ready to begin

Today we will go undercover
Play the love game
till you fall in love, but remember
This is just an experiment

Don't cry when you break
Just keep notes of what truly hurts
I am using you as a reference
To save future broken hearts
From breaking too often

Today you will meet skin deep
You will be taken by the second
Allow yourself to be
This must take place
Bear in mind you will get hurt

Fall in and close your eyes
Let reason subside
Begin auctioning yourself away
Without a question in mind

This will only last a few days
Thou it will feel like a lifetime
As we go on and on
Sacrifice more, this will create a bond

Be there for the stranger
Until you feel a sense of belonging
Make sure there is a third party
This will hurt for sure

Ignore the facts, follow my lead
This must take place
Look at the face once more
Feel yourself at home

Just when it seems like paradise
I will come and drag you out
You will begin to doubt
A lot of things, like or love

"Get out of there"
I fear emotions are like quick sand
Take my hand its time to get out
Remember you are with a stranger

Stay in there for the freebees
Use love to get love
Until you have sucked all joy
Don't cry this must take place

Don't get caught, jail time
Could well be a life sentence
messing with human emotions
Is a psychophysiological crime

No comments:

Post a Comment